Gamedev Updates 5

So it's been a while since I've updated this, I haven't been updating much because I didn't like the address of this blog.

I settled on Pixelated Adventures, hopefully this time I won't get annoyed by it and then stop updating my blog for a while.
As a quick note, Grapple Punch is on hiatus because I couldn't come up with ideas for AI or interesting levels.  I also made a small piece of pixel art which I put on my Tumblr.

So I decided to revisit making a museum in Unity, currently it only has a photo I shot and some pixel art of Reimu Hakurei because I was wrangling with Blender's interface and Unity kept on ignoring the textures I was updating.

I definitely want to make it into a rather grand environment with lots of pieces across multiple mediums such as sculpture, sound and maybe even video.
There's a lot of background stuff to sort out with that involving copyright, licensing and gathering art I can display so it's more of a long term project.

More recently I've been working on a clone of Defender because I wanted to work on a simple game and work out AI systems for Construct 2.
It's going pretty well and this is what it currently looks like.
There's only a few more tasks I need to such as enemy AI, a start screen, new graphics and finding better sounds and background music.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Returning to dev on Super Mansion Quest

Scourge of Tethys Updates

Accomplishments & Goals