Swan River Swim is finally out!

2 months ago I started work on a game called Swan River Swim for the Australia Day weekend. I finished a simple prototype that weekend but I wanted to take the game a bit further.

On Sunday I finished Swan River Swim after replacing the art and adding sound to the game. I uploaded it on Monday to Kongregate which was surprisingly easy, it didn't even take that long to be approved.

In other news, I turned 21 on the 31st of March. To celebrate I had breakfast with extended family on Sunday and on Monday to a restaurant with Kamil and Sue on Monday.

One last thing, Quarries of Scred 1982 is now out on itch.io! You can get it here for $2 and 20% of all proceeds go to charity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Returning to dev on Super Mansion Quest

Scourge of Tethys Updates

Accomplishments & Goals