Changing how I approach this blog

It's been a while since my last update for multiple reasons, I'm still working on Legacy of Barubash, I now have some semblance of a social life and I've also started on a solo game project. It doesn't sound like much but it's been enough to keep me busy enough to not update this blog which is admittedly low on my priority list.

I've found that I don't really like the review format I'm currently using, it's not really that restricting but it feels too formal to me and I usually end up wasting time writing about certain sections that I don't really care about which feels like a waste of my time, it's usually the sound and music part that I find hard to write about because I don't really understand the critical language or have a very good understanding of music and sound.

I'm also getting rid of the scores because my reviews and thoughts on media aren't very objective and I can easily see how my own biases influence my reviews. I can't easily get away from that so I'll just write about the things I really enjoyed or dislike instead of trying to write formal reviews.

Hopefully I'll have a few things to post in the coming days with this new approach because it just became a bit of a drag before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Returning to dev on Super Mansion Quest

Scourge of Tethys Updates

Accomplishments & Goals